Wow what a masterpiece of a bed to fuck on.
My cousin Nolan “Ryan” Henderson, he was killed this past weekend. On Sunday March 25, 2012. He accidently bumped into a football player they threw him in the pool and jumped him then they shot him in the face and left him there to die. Why? What was the reason. The cops are not questioning the football players at all. Me and my family will not stop until we get justice for his death. Please Pleasee reblog this and help me and my family out i really need this. #JusticeForRyan #JusticeForRyan #JusticeForRyan. Rest In Peace Ryan, ILOVEYou
YOU GUYS PLEASE REBLOG!!! MY FIANCE’S FAMILY NEEDS JUSTICE FOR RYAN!!
The hell is wrong with people today? This is so fucking tragic.
Uh… what the hell…
Wow… RIP young brother.
Atlanta. Chicago. El Cajon. The recent verdict in Baton Rouge. The recent verdict in Mississippi. And now Ryan, wherever he is. That’s six — this week alone. Trayvon was NOT an isolated incident.
Aren’t you seeing a pattern yet?
How can anyone keep calling them isolated incidents?
These unarmed people had lives and families, and they are gone now.
People of Color are killed pretty much anytime we get in somebody’s way or on somebody’s nerves. Or just for fun.
On March 4, 2010, 18 year-old Monica Mapile was on her way home from spending the afternoon with her two cousins. Monica never made it home. At about 4:10pm, Monica was involved in an accident, at the intersection of Fort Apache and Blue Diamond. She was NOT wearing her seat belt and passed away at the scene of the accident. (news story)
Monica’s family and friends are now trying to prevent this from happening to you and to your family and friends. But we need your help.
• Help make NV a primary seat belt law state by signing the petition at NVSEATBELTLAW.com
• Submit a picture to the love.click.live. campaign:
1) Take a seat belt picture
2) E-mail it to us at email@example.com
3) We tag the photo with our love.click.live. logo and post it on our website and facebook page
• E-mail us to sign up as a volunteer – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Like us on facebook – www.facebook.com/themonicamapilefoundation.
• ALWAYS BUCKLE UP AND ALWAYS ENCOURAGE YOUR LOVED ONES TO DO THE SAME!
RE-BLOG THIS TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Well yeah. My own and others. *grin*
but of course..
I do. I love boobs.
This needs to be seen by everyone.